1. Learning Objectives
After you have completed this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Understand how to use the CRAAP Test to evaluate a website and decide whether to use it in your research.
- Find out if a website's information has been published, revised or updated.
- Choose websites that are truly relevant to your topic.
- Locate the website's author and research if they are qualified to write on a particular topic.
- Evaluate the information on a website to find out if the information is accurate.
- Spot bias on a website and understand how it might affect the information.