Federal/State Census Information
- American Factfinder provides 2010 statistics.
- Census Atlas of the United States, the first comprehensive atlas of population and housing produced by the Census Bureau since the 1920s.
- Census 2000 Rankings and Comparisons includes both population and housing tables.
- Census 2000 Special Equal Employment Opportunity Tabulation. Access to data on the number of people employed in nearly 500 occupations.
- Population Profile of the United States: Dynamic Version
- Population Estimates includes annual estimates of the total population for cities and counties and estimates by demographic characteristics (age, sex, race, and Hispanic origin) for the nation, states and counties.
- Census 2000 Special Tabulation on Aging provides the most information on the older population.
- Current Population Survey Table Creator (Census Bureau). This allows you to create customized tables from the Current Population Survey's Annual Social and Economic Supplement.
- Census Bureau Population Topics and Household Economic Topics. Easy topic links to Census Bureau publications. Examples include:
- Families and many other topics.
- Publications in .PDF format is a massive online full-text collection from the Census Bureau including:
- Statistical Abstract of the United States available online and in print form.
- Census Briefs on population and business topics. See also the previous title Statistical Briefs.
- County and City Data Book 2007 (Census Bureau).
- Decennial Census of Population and Housing, which includes historical data in .PDF format.
- University of California, Berkeley's Social Science and Government Data Library.
California State Fact Sheet (Economic Research Service, Department. of Agriculture). Population, income, employment/unemployment, and farm information for California as a whole with links to county-level tables on population, population growth, poverty, employment/unemployment and median household income