Need Help with Your Research?
Help! Help Me Now!!
If you need immediate research assistance visit our Ask A Librarian page to chat with a librarian 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, hours for the reference desk, and other methods to get help now.
Visit me at the Reference Desk
You can stop by the reference desk anytime for assitance without an appointment and there is always a library faculty member, a librarian, to assist you. Here are future hours that I am scheduled at the reference desk. Please note that my schedule changes every week. Reference desk hours are updated the Friday before each new week and you can not schedule an appointment for the reference desk. First come, first serve.
Reference Desk (aka, Research Consultation) is located on the first floor of the Learning Commons [MAP].
Reference Desk Evening Hours for Fall 2014.
|Monday||12/08/2014||5:00 - 7:00 PM|
Schedule an individual appointment online
Individual appointments take place in my office, Oviatt Library 327 [MAP].
You can select an appointment time to meet with me. Please use the online sign-up form to select one 15 minute session. All appointments must be booked 24 hours ahead of time. If you are unable to make your appointment time please email or call to cancel.
Arizona Read Out
Visit Bibliomaniac : And you're researchin' like you never did before!
Bibliomaniac provides details about new titles added to the collection for Chicano Studies and Central American Studies. Future posts will include updates from the Oviatt Library and more.
- Arrange a Library Instruction Session:
Instruction Request Form
- Recommend Book and Journal Titles:
Purchase Recommendation Form
Bibliography and Instruction Assignments
- Chicana/o Studies
- Central American Studies
- Intensive English Program
2009 California Academic and Research Libraries Research Award Winner (Mendes, L. Quinonez-Skinner, J. and Skaggs, D.).
- Curzon, S & Quinonez-Skinner, J. Academic Libraries. Encyclopedia of Library and Information Studies. Ed. Bates, Marcia J. (With Editor).
- Mendes, L., Quinonez-Skinner, J. & Skaggs D. (2009) Subjecting the Catalog to Tags. Library Hi Tech Volume 21 Issue 1 Page 30- 41 (Available online : www.emeraldinsight.com/10.1108/07378830910942892).
- Martin, C. and Quinonez-Skinner, J. Intensive English Program (IEP) and General Database, Library Instruction Session (Book Chapter Accepted, In Process).