Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and create digital learning objects in support of information literacy and library instruction
- Provide research assistance at the reference desk, located on the first floor of the Oviatt Library
- Collection Development for Computer Science, to request items for the library to acquire fill out the Purchase Recommendation form.
- Library instruction in Computer Science, to request a class visit fill out the Library Instruction Request form.
Course & Subject Guides
- Affordable Learning $olutions (AL$), is an initative in the CSU to provide support to faculty in choosing more affordable course materials for their students. CSUN is in the process of developing a coordinated group on campus. For more information, check out the AL$ website.
- Library Assessment, as a member of the Assessment Team (A-Team), I assist in the planning and development of assessment projects relating to library services, instruction and collection development. Check out our website for more information on our projects.
- Research Therapy Video Series is a collection of short 2-3 minute videos that focus on basic information literacy concepts.
- Meet the Librarians of the Oviatt blog series provides short interviews with librarians that work at the Oviatt. Check it out to see what motivates our librarians.
- Master of Library & Information Science
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Bachelor of Science, Information Media
*Minor, English Literature
Information Media: School of Education, St. Cloud State University