Safely charge your laptop or device with these easy steps:
- SELECT an empty charging locker.
- CONNECT your laptop/device to the charging outlet located inside the locker.
- SECURE your laptop/device in the locker and close the locker door firmly
- LOCK your locker:
- Press the ”C” button
- Enter a unique 4-digit passcode.
- Press the key button
- NOTE the locker number and code and make sure locker is securely closed before you walk away.
UNLOCK your locker: repeat process in step 4 and remove your charged device.
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact or visit the Library Guest Services Desk 818-677-2274
The Oviatt Library is not responsible for the loss or damage of items left inside the lockers
Funded by the Campus Quality Fee for Student Use