Note: As of August 12 2014, all laptops and devices (excluding headphones) can be checked out for a period of 4 days.
Laptops are available for checkout from the Learning Commons Technology Office on the Main Floor of the Library.
|HP Probook 6570B 15-inch (Windows 7, Intel Core i5 2.9 GHz, 4GB RAM)||Microsoft Office 2010||48|
|HP Probook 6730B 15-inch (Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ, 2GB RAM)||Microsoft Office 2010, SPSS||20|
|MacBook Pro 13-inch (OSX 10.8, Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz, 4GB RAM)||Microsoft Office 2011, iWork, Chrome||12|
- Laptop checkout is available during open Service Desk hours at the Learning Commons Technology office on the main floor of the Library.
- Borrowers must be current CSUN students, faculty or staff, must hold a currently valid CSUN ID card, and have no outstanding library fines.
- Only one laptop per person may be checked out.
- Laptops cannot be reserved and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All checked out items must be returned to the Learning Commons Technology Office on the first floor of the Library at the time the date due or at least 30 minutes before the Library closes (whichever comes first).
- Effective 8/12/2014: all patrons must sign the revised System and Device Loan Agreement
Fines for Late Returns
- $25 per day or portion thereof until all parts returned