Laptops are available for checkout from the Learning Commons Technology Office on the Main Floor of the Library.
|System||Software||4 hour||7 day|
|HP Probook 6570B 15-inch (Windows 7, Intel Core i5 2.9 GHz, 4GB RAM)||Microsoft Office 2010||24||24|
|HP Probook 6730B 15-inch (Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ, 2GB RAM)||Microsoft Office 2010, SPSS||0||20|
|MacBook Pro 13-inch (OSX 10.8, Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz, 4GB RAM)||Microsoft Office 2011, iWork, Chrome||6||6|
- Laptop checkout is available during open Service Desk hours at the Learning Commons Technology office on the main floor of the Library.
- Borrowers must be current CSUN students, faculty or staff, must hold a currently valid CSUN ID card, and have no outstanding library fines.
- Only one laptop per person may be checked out.
- Laptops cannot be reserved and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All checked out items must be returned to the Learning Commons Technology Office on the first floor of the Library on the date due, at least 30 minutes before the Library closes.
- Effective 8/26/2013: all patrons must sign the revised System and Device Loan Agreement
Fines for Late Returns
- 4-hour checkouts: $5 per hour or portion thereof until all parts returned
- 7-day checkouts: $25 per day or portion thereof until all parts returned