The Oviatt Library is pleased to provide Library services and informational resources for graduate students enrolled in the College of Education's Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.). To support students' research needs, the Oviatt Library provides access to a wide variety of materials in print and/or online. These include: books, reference books, journals, media, and classroom materials (located in the Teacher Curriculum Center).
Links offered via this page provide an introduction to just a few of the many resources of use to doctoral students in the College of Education.
Tips, Questions, and Interlibrary Loan Services:
- Ask a reference question
- Research Strategies Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Research Tips page
- Subject Specialists in the Area of Education
- Guidelines for Designing and Implementing Effective Library Research Assignments
- Teacher Curriculum Center (TCC)
Researching Topics in Education:
- Education Multisearch Page
- Education Statistics
- ERIC Databases (Educational Research Information Center)
- PsycINFO (Features topics in Educational Psychology and Psychology)
- Researching Grant Funding
Citing Your Sources:
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online
- SAGE Reference Online (includes multiple encyclopedias in the area of education)
- Journals in Education (title list)
- Library Catalog Periodical Title Search (search by title or general subject) To search for electronic periodicals only, check the "Search electronic periodicals only" checkbox.