- OneSearch - search through all of our resources all at once, including books, articles, course reserves (textbooks) and more!
- Databases by Subject - search individual databases organized by subject or checkout our A-Z list of databses.
- Special Collections and Archives - rare books, archival material including diaries, photographs, correspondence, maps and more.
- Tutorials on Youtube - a large collection of short 2-3 minutes videos tutorials on research skills.
- Online Research Guides - here you can find research guides created for specific courses, topics, subjects and majors.
- Ask a Librarian - you can literally get help from a librarian 24/7! Text, email or live chat with CSUN and non-CSUN librarians. You will also find a list of subject liasion librarians you can contact directly for help.
- Citing Your Sources - a guide to various citation styles.
- You can access all of CSUN's online resources no matter where you are, check out the Accessing Library Resources guide for more information.
Services for Faculty
- Course Reserves - request required or supplemental course materials to be put on reserve in the library for your students. *New* now you can request digital copies to be emedded directly into your Moodle/Canvas courses.
- Purchase Recommendation - Faculty can request the library to purchase materials including books and vidoes.
- Library Instruction - Check the list of subject librarians to see who the liasion is for your department. You can also add a librarian into your Moodle/Canvas course and schedule an information literacy session.