- You see the login screen, but after entering your CSUN User ID and password, you do not get access to the database. Possible reasons are:
- You have made an error entering your CSUN User ID and password. This is the same ID you use to login to the Portal or WebMail. Do not use your student ID number or barcode. To obtain your CSUN User ID, or reset your password, please go to the myNorthridge Portal and select the appropriate link.
- Your Library account has expired. If you haven't used your Library barcode in a long time and you are still a current student, faculty or staff member, you'll need to come to the University Library circulation desk and get your Library account renewed. To check the status of your Library account yourself go to Onesearch and login using the link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- The Library system cannot verify your account. If you are a current student, faculty or staff member, this generally means we have not yet received information regarding your current status. Please submit a Login to Library Resources Problem Report.
- You gain access to the restricted resource, but it does not appear to be functioning properly, or the links don't work.
- Make sure you have 'cookies' enabled. Many of our databases use 'cookies' to manage your search session. Pop-up blockers can disable links used in the databases, so turn any pop-up blocker in your browser off.
If you've tried these suggestions and still are having troubles, please submit a Login to Library Resources Problem Report.