Fines and fees are paid at the cashier window adjacent to the Guest Services/Checkout Desk. We take cash or check for payments, no credit cards. If you receive a bill in the mail and feel it is in error, please come to the cashier window and ask for a supervisor, or you may call (818) 677-2274.
For all borrowers:
- Lost or damaged items in the General Collection (books, periodicals and media excluding Course Reserves): $115
- Lost or damaged items borrowed through CSU+: $105
Reserve Book Room and Music & Media Reserve Items:
- One hour, Two hour and Three hour in-house Library use: $1 per hour, or fraction thereof, per overdue item.
- Overnight loan: When loaned overnight, items are due the next open day, one hour after the library opens. The fee is $1 per hour, or fraction thereof, per overdue item.
- One day and Two day loan: $1 per day, per overdue item.
- Seven-day loan: 25¢ per day, per overdue item.
- Fourteen-day loan: 15¢ per day, per overdue item.
Reserve items must be returned to the Course Reserves desk (4th floor, east wing); failure to do so may result in fees.
Laptops, Tablets and Learning Commons Media Equipment:
- $25 per day or portion thereof until all parts returned
- Fees equal to the repair or replacement of lost or damaged items, plus a $75 processing fee.