Pay online by credit card using University Library Fees Storefront . Options to pay fees for:
- Library Equipment Replacement/Repair
- Library Late Fees
- Library Book Replacement.
If you have a hold on your account, please note that it will take up to 24 hours for the hold to be removed.
When the Library is open, Library fees can also be paid using cash or check at the cashier window adjacent to the Guest Services/Checkout Desk. If you receive a bill in the mail and feel it is in error, please come to the cashier window and ask for a supervisor, or you may call (818) 677-2274.
For all borrowers:
- Lost or damaged items in the General Collection (books, periodicals and media excluding Course Reserves): $115
- Lost or damaged items borrowed through CSU+: $105
Reserve Book Room and Music & Media Reserve Items:
- One hour, Two hour and Three hour in-house Library use: $1 per hour, or fraction thereof, per overdue item.
- Overnight loan: When loaned overnight, items are due the next open day, one hour after the library opens. The fee is $1 per hour, or fraction thereof, per overdue item.
- One day and Two day loan: $1 per day, per overdue item.
- Seven-day loan: 25¢ per day, per overdue item.
- Fourteen-day loan: 15¢ per day, per overdue item.
Reserve items must be returned to the Course Reserves desk (4th floor, east wing); failure to do so may result in fees.
Laptops, Tablets and Learning Commons Media Equipment:
- $10 per day or portion thereof until all parts returned
- Fees equal to the repair or replacement of lost or damaged items, plus a $75 processing fee.