The following questions are optional. Please answer as many (or as few) of the questions that you are comfortable sharing, preserving, and making accessible to future students, faculty, staff, and other researchers.
Thank you for contributing to the CSUN Covid-19 Community Archive!
We also welcome other materials that depict the effects the pandemic has had on you and/or the community - examples include:
- a sign or art you created
- videos or recordings of events, classes, workouts, spoken words, and music shared online during this time
- photographs of the campus, your home/work-space, or scenes from around your community that illustrate changes in society during this time
- homeschool schedules or other daily routines for parents working from home
- your journal entries (written, audio, or video) documenting your experience
We accept multiple formats, so please choose what suits you. We also accept mixed formats in a single submission. For example, you may have both a written entry and photographs.
To submit these materials please use this online submission form.