Family and Consumer Sciences and Social Sciences Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities
Links to Subject Guides
- For Family and Consumer Sciences
- For Urban Studies and Planning
- Collection developer for academic year 2020-2021 for: Computer Science, Family and Consumer Science, Mathematics, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Sector Management, Urban Studies and Planning.
- Links to my library course specific guides (click here)
- Library liaison and guest lecturer for the following departments and programs:
- Reference Librarian - Working on the reference desk, answers texts and virtual reference questions.
- Teach Information Literacy and Library Instruction to students in the above mentioned disciplines.
- Assist students and faculty with their research.
I may frequently be out of my office for meetings and reference desk duties. Best ways to reach me are via e-mail or phone at the e-mail address or phone number listed on this page.
To request library materials click here on Library Request and complete the form.
For requests for faculty to put materials on reserves for classes click here on Course Reserves.