Duties and Responsibilities
- Reference services
- Library instruction and liaison for Child and Adolescent Development
Email me to set up an appointment for research help.
Have a suggestion for the library's collections? Fill out this Purchase Recommendation form.
- Critical librarianship
- Reference training and service models
- Master of Library & Information Science
Department of Information Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts, History
Presentation, 2019 Lifelong Information Literacy Conference. "More Than a Pile of Books: Reading Aloud as Collaborative Engagement in a Banned Books Readout Partnership."
Poster presentation, 2019 ACRL Conference. "Replication and Retractions: Using Problematic Articles to Introduce Students to Academic Literature."
Presentation, 2018 Southern California Instruction Librarians (SCIL) Works. "Flipping Engineering Literacy Instruction."
Presentation, 2014 California Academic and Research Libraries Conference. "Citizen Science: Collaborative Research, Community Inclusion."
- Article for Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship in 2015. "Identifying Opportunities in Citizen Science for Academic Libraries." Co-author along with C.M. Cohen, K. Duong, B. Lea and Z. Pettway-Uno.