Duties and Responsibilities
- Reference services
- Library instruction and liaison for Child and Adolescent Development
If you have questions or need research help during the library closure, please email me.
Have a suggestion for the library's collections? Fill out this Purchase Recommendation form.
- Critical librarianship
- Reference training and service models
- Textbook affordability and OERs
- Master of Library & Information Science
Department of Information Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts, History
Presentation, 2019 Lifelong Information Literacy Conference. "More Than a Pile of Books: Reading Aloud as Collaborative Engagement in a Banned Books Readout Partnership."
Poster presentation, 2019 ACRL Conference. "Replication and Retractions: Using Problematic Articles to Introduce Students to Academic Literature."
Presentation, 2018 Southern California Instruction Librarians (SCIL) Works. "Flipping Engineering Literacy Instruction."
Presentation, 2014 California Academic and Research Libraries Conference. "Citizen Science: Collaborative Research, Community Inclusion."
- Article for Reference Services Review in 2020. "Equitable Student Success via Library Support for Textbooks." Co-author with Laura Wimberley and Yi Ding.
- Article for Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship in 2015. "Identifying Opportunities in Citizen Science for Academic Libraries." Co-author with C.M. Cohen, K. Duong, B. Lea and Z. Pettway-Uno.