University Library Online Study Break
One of the things we sorely miss at the Library is our in person Finals Study Break. We understand that during these trying times it is still important to relax and have some fun ways to get out of the Finals blues. We have come up with a list of resources both from campus and off to help you take a little bit of a rest from the stress. Check out our resources below that we hope will help you feel a little better.
Pick Your Groove
Hi Matadors! We asked you what music you’d be listening to while studying for finals and this is what you told us. Checkout the CSUN Library Student Picks for Finals Spotify playlist and listen to student recommended tunes as you prepare for finals and complete the semester!
Health and Wellness
Restless at home? Stay active, refresh, re-center, or relax!
- Student Recreation Center Virtual Group Exercises
- Tools to manage stress and anxiety and access to University Counseling Services through You@CSUN
- Calming Meditation (10-minute mindfulness meditation)
- MyLife Mindfulness App
- 7-Minute Bedtime Yoga
- Free Online Yoga Classes
- Create your own yoga routine with the Down Dog mobile app
- Stretch Breaks at Your Desk (2-minute video)
- Quick and Easy Stretches (5-minute video)
- Oddly satisfying video to make you relax
Arts & Entertainment
Find fun crafts and activities online.
- Streaming Video
- Asian Americans (PBS five-part docuseries)
- Black Lives Matter (Netflix’s collection of films, series, and documentaries)
- Separated: Children at the Border (Frontline’s Peabody Award winning documentary)
Arts & Crafts
Games and Virtual Field Trips
Find a game to play, or see the world from home! Check out our custom Oviatt Library puzzles too.
- University Library Custom Puzzle: The Heart of the Campus
- University Library Custom Puzzle: Pear Blossoms
- University Library Custom Puzzle: Campus Squirrel
- Playingcards.io(digital iconic board and card games)
- Skribbl.io (online Pictionary)
- Jigsaw Explorer
- Spy Apprentice (digital escape room)
- Chasing Carmen (digital escape room)
Virtual Field Trips and Exhibits
- Anne Frank exhibit (Google Arts and Culture)
- Asian Pacific American Center(Smithsonian)
- Birthplaces of Music
- Disney Parks Rides
- Guggenheim Museum(Google Arts and Culture)
- Latino Virtual Museum (Smithsonian)
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Museum of African American History and Culture(Google Arts and Culture)
- Nature Lab (The Nature Conservancy)
- Son Doong Cave (interactive map of the world’s largest cave, have sound on for full experience)
- Stellarium Web (see constellations visible in the night sky)
- The Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
- The Collections database consists of entries for more than 480,000 works in the Musée du Louvre and Musée National Eugène-Delacroix.