All CSUN Library books, videos, and other materials currently checked out are due January 15, 2021.
See CMS/LTS Renewal Guide for Returning Library Technology.
While the Oviatt Library is closed, if you need to return checked out library materials earlier, please do the following:
Check for updates on our Services and Resources During COVID-19 page
- Any Library materials that can be inserted securely and without damage into the slots can be returned to one of the library’s 11 book drops on campus. The dimensions of the drop slot are 12 inches by 4 inches.
- This includes ALL library books, course reserve books and textbooks and other readings, CDs/DVDs/VHS, small boxed kits and games from the TCC; and books and videos borrowed from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan/CSU+.
- The book drops will be emptied and materials checked in on a regular basis.
- For returns of laptops/equipment from LTS/CMS or oversized library materials that do not fit in the book drops, you may return them to the CSUN Campus Store during Campus Store hours.
- Please call 818-677-2274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for your understanding!