I need help, now!
If you need immediate research assistance visit Ask A Librarian to chat with a librarian, send the Oviatt a text message with your question, check the frequently asked questions, hours for the virtual reference desk, and other ways to find help.
Schedule an appointment for a Zoom Meeting.
You can schedule an appointment online and we can meet via Zoom or a phone call.
Latino Americans 2015-2016
CSUN was awarded a grant by the American Library Association and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Arizona Read Out
Visit Bibliomaniac : And you're researchin' like you never did before!
Bibliomaniac provides details about new titles added to the collection for Chicano Studies and Central American Studies. Future posts will include updates from the Oviatt Library and more.
- Arrange a Library Instruction Session:
Instruction Request Form
- Recommend Book and Journal Titles:
Purchase Recommendation Form
Bibliography and Instruction Assignments
- Chicana/o Studies
- Central American Studies
- Intensive English Program
2009 California Academic and Research Libraries Research Award Winner (Mendes, L. Quinonez-Skinner, J. and Skaggs, D.).
- Curzon, S & Quinonez-Skinner, J. Academic Libraries. Encyclopedia of Library and Information Studies. Ed. Bates, Marcia J. (With Editor).
- Mendes, L., Quinonez-Skinner, J. & Skaggs D. (2009) Subjecting the Catalog to Tags. Library Hi Tech Volume 21 Issue 1 Page 30- 41 (Available online : www.emeraldinsight.com/10.1108/07378830910942892).
- Martin, C. and Quinonez-Skinner, J. Intensive English Program (IEP) and General Database, Library Instruction Session (Book Chapter Accepted, In Process).