Media Wall Policies
- All screening requests will be reviewed upon submission. Library staff will contact those via email who have requested a screening for additional information and to inform them of changes, approvals or denials. Any subsequent inquiries must be sent to Rheana Laguardia.
- Screening approval is dependent on scheduling availability, technical procedures, semester schedule, and impaction of surrounding areas.
- All screening requests will be evaluated and considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please submit requests three weeks prior to the screening date.
- Those that request screenings of commercially released content must obtain and provide proof of Public Performance Rights (PPR). For information on acquiring PPR please visit https://libguides.csun.edu/streaming-video/faculty. More information about copyright can be found at https://libguides.csun.edu/copyright.
- Screenings DO NOT have to be of an educational nature but they must be primarily intended for student viewing.
- Closed captioning is always turned on when available.
- The ASRS Viewing Area will NOT be completely closed off for screenings. There may be students not associated with your event in the immediate area.
- By accepting your submission, the University Library does not agree to provide marketing or promotion for your specific screening.
- Screening will be added to the media wall schedule upon approval.
Return to Media Wall information page