Engineering, Computer Science, Family and Consumer Sciences, and Social Sciences Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities
Links to Subject Guides
- For Civil Engineering & Construction Management
- For Computer Science
- For Electrical & Computer Engineering
- For Family and Consumer Sciences
- For Manufacturing Systems Engineering & Management
- For Mechanical Engineering
- For Political Science
- For Public Administration
- For Urban Studies and Planning
- Links to my library course specific guides (click here)
- Collection Developer, library liaison and guest lecturer for the following departments and programs:
- Reference Librarian - Working on the reference desk, answers texts and virtual reference questions.
- Teach Information Literacy and Library Instruction to students in all of the above mentioned disciplines.
- Assist students and faculty with their research.
I may frequently be out of my office for meetings and reference desk duties. Best ways to reach me are via e-mail or phone at the e-mail address or phone number listed on this page.
To request library materials click here on Library Request and complete the form.
For requests for faculty to put materials on reserves for classes click here on Course Reserves.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY BACKGROUND AND
WORK ASSIGNMENTS YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE OF FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Work Experience, Education and Awards
- Professional Activities, Publications and Presentations
- Bibliographical Resources
- Website Recommendations
OVIATT LIBRARY VIDEO TUTORIALS CAN BE FOUND AT:
http://library.csun.edu/tutorials and the Oviatt Library YouTube Channel with all Library's video tutorials can be at: https://www.youtube.com/user/OviattLibrary or at: http://library.csun.edu/tutorials