7:45am to 10:45pm
More Library Hours
COVID-19 Masking Currently Not Required
- As of Monday, October 3rd, the wearing of masks is encouraged in the University Library but is not required.
- Free disposable masks are available at all Library service desks.
- Students and employees who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19 must wear a highly protective mask indoors for 10 days from the date of exposure or the positive test date. Please refer to Exposure and Reporting for isolation and quarantine guidance.
- See CSUN's COVID-19 Information webpage for the most up-to-date campus policies and procedures.
- Due to construction on the portico, access to the Library's main entrance is now from the ramp located on the east side of the building, closest to the USU, between Magnolia and Sequoia Halls. See building access map with detailed directions.
- Access to the Library's Pickup Lockers continues from the east-side portico, just north of the main entrance, heading toward Jacaranda Hall.
- Sometime during Spring Semester, the Grand Staircase and most of the Library Portico will re-open.
- The Jack & Florence Ferman Presentation Room is open for reservations through Friday, May 26th, 2023. It will be closed for upgrades from Tuesday, May 30th through Friday, August 18th 2023.
- See the Freudian Sip in the Library's Hours of Operation.