Research Therapy is back this semester with a special video
on the video tutorial website Lynda.com.
This incredibly valuable resource was made available to all CSUN
students, faculty, and staff through CSUN’s Campus Quality Fee.
This website offers high quality video tutorials on the following topics:
• Web design
• Programming languages
• Business & marketing
• Audio, video & animation production
• Adobe Creative Suite software
• Microsoft Office
• iPad tips
• and more!!
You can browse by topic or software, and even narrow your results by skill level, sub-topics, and author. To access go to http://www.csun.edu/it/lynda you will have to login using your CSUN ID and password, (the same as your portal login). This login allows you to access everything Lynda has to offer, as well create your own personal playlists and bookmark your favorites. For more information check out www.csun.edu/it/lynda
Don’t forget you can also visit the IT Help Center or the Ask a Librarian desk on the first floor of the library in our Learning Commons for help.
Help researchers out by taking 20-30 minutes out of your day to create three avatars using the website Pick-a-Face.* All participants who complete the avatars will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Visa gift card. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
To get started:
- Go to http://moodle.csun.edu/course/view.php?id=11648.
- Login into Moodle using your CSUN id and password
- Enter enrollment key “csunSTUDY”
- Click on the link “Avatar Study Consent Form”
- Here you will find links to the following documents: Informed Consent and Experimental Bill of Rights. You will also find directions on how to submit your consent and begin creating avatars.
* The Pick-A-Face website requires flash, so it does not work on an iPad. If you start on an iPad, you can always log back into your moodle later on a different device to complete it.
For more information please contact Laura Wimberley at firstname.lastname@example.org.