Welcome to December! It can be a hectic and difficult season for many of us; for you CSUN students who are turning in term papers and preparing for exams, we hope Finals Week treats you kindly.
If you are looking for ways to de-stress and get through the next couple of weeks, here is a brief directory of resources all over the Library, campus, and local area!
At the University Library
The Library hosts a range de-stressing finals activities for the Finals Countdown! Make your own Finals Prep Survival Kits, do some calming arts & crafts, check out a boardgame, or browse our virtual resources from meditation guides to online jigsaw puzzles.
Need a more immersive escape? Bring your friends to the Creative Maker Space and take a turn in the VR room!
Feeling stressed? You’re not alone! CSUN has lots of campus resources to help support you through finals season.
- University Counseling Services
- Klotz Student Health Center
- Food Pantry
- Children’s Center
- Pride Center
- Disability Resources and Educational Services
- NCOD: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Women’s Research and Resource Center
- Veterans Resource Center
- International and Exchange Student Center
- Learning Resource Center
Locally and around Los Angeles and SFV
- Meet a Mini Therapy Horse at Northridge Branch Library, Thursday 12/8 at 4 pm.
- Paint a lovely scene at Northridge Branch Tiny Canvas Painting Party, Monday 12/12 at 3pm (registration required).
As always, the Library is here year-round to support your research. You can get help anytime with Ask a Librarian chat support, talking you your subject specialist, or visiting the Reference desk!
Take a deep breath. You got this, and we’re here to help!