The Office of the Provost cordially invites you to come hear our distinguished faculty speak about their research. Panel moderated by Katherine Dabbour, Associate Dean, Oviatt Library. Read more about the Academic Affairs Research Fellows Program.
- Dr. Hsin-Hui Chiu (Department of Finance, Financial Planning, and Insurance - Business and Economics) - The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Firm Risk
- Dr. Dimpal Jain (Education Leadership & Policy Studies - College of Education ) - A Critical Race Perspective of Transfer: Transforming Higher Education through a Transfer Receptive Culture
- Dr. Vickie Y. Yu (Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences - College of Health and Human Development) - Can learning a second language improve executive functions?
- Dr. Meiqin Wang (Art Department - College of Arts, Media, and Communication) - Intervention Engagement and Transition: The New Artistic and Creative Practices in China
- Dr. Anthony Dawahare (English Department - College of Humanities) - The Red Christ: Social Christianity and American Protest Literature, 1894-1940
- Dr. Ruting Jia (Electrical and Computer Engineering - College of Engineering and Computer Science) - Improve the Cancer Prediction Accuracy and Efficiency by using Optimal Control Algorithm
- Dr. Alyssa Arentoft (Psychology - College of Social and Behavioral Sciences) - Investigating Disparities in HIV-related Healthcare