Oviatt Library Online Study Break
One of the things we sorely miss at the Library is our in person Finals Study Break. We understand that during these trying times it is still important to relax and have some fun ways to get out of the Finals blues. We have come up with a list of resources both from campus and off to help you take a little bit of a rest from the stress. Check out our resources below that we hope will help you feel a little better.
Be sure to check out our Pause for PAWS! event - CSUN Students are eligible to win a $15 Grubhub gift card May 11 through 13.
Health and Wellness
Restless at home? Stay active, refresh, re-center, or relax!
- Marilyn Magaram Center Online Events
- Student Recreation Center Virtual Programming
- Sign Up for Student Recreation Center Virtual Group Exercises
- Calm Together Meditation
- Live Virtual Yoga for Adults & Kids on Facebook
- L.A. County residents can now get a free subscription to Headspace, a meditation and wellness app
Animal and Nature Live Webcams
Enjoy some calming live webcams of animals and nature.
Arts & Entertainment
Find fun concerts and activities online.
- Over 100 Museums Invite You to “Color Their Collections” with Free Adult Coloring Books
- 15 Broadway Plays and Musicals You Can Watch On Stage From Home
- A List of Live Virtual Concerts to Watch from NPR
- Live Nation's Live From Home Concerts
- Already Have Netflix? Enjoy Movies with Family and Friends with Netflix Party App
Games and Virtual Field Trips
Find a game to play, or see the world from home! Check out our custom Oviatt Library puzzles too.
- Oviatt Library Custom Puzzle: The Heart of the Campus
- Oviatt Library Custom Puzzle: Pear Blossoms
- Oviatt Library Custom Puzzle: Campus Squirrel
- 20 Best Browser Games you NEED to try in 2020
- 15 Super Fun Game Apps to Play with Your Friends This Weekend
Virtual Field Trips
Requests for accommodation services (e.g., sign language interpreters or transcribers) must be made at least five (5) business days in advance. Please call (818) 677-2638 in advance of the event.