Students: To schedule a one-on-one research consultation click here.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First Year Experience Librarian: fill out the U100 Library Instruction Request Form to schedule the 2 library sessions.
- Environmental and Occupational Health Librarain
- To have your class come in for a visit, please complete the Library Instruction Form.
- Do you have any book suggestions to add to our collection? Purchase recommendation
- For any Video/DVD recommendations, fill out the Video Request/Reserve Form
- EOH 353: Global Perspective of Environmental Health
- Environmental and Occupational Health Subject Guide
- Fact Checking News
- Finding and Using Images
- LRS 300 Gateway
- OneSearch Search Tips
- University 100
- University 100 for Faculty
- Annotated Bibliography Worksheet (MLA)
- MLA Quick Guide
- Annotated Bibliography Worksheet (APA)
- APA Quick Guide
- Masters of Library & Information Science 2012
- San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Arts, History, 2007
- California State University, Northridge