Specialist in Geography, Recreation & Tourism Management, and Government Documents
Individual Online Research Help
Schedule an appointment by Zoom video conference
- Recreation & Tourism Management
- RTM 300: Recreation and Community Development
- RTM 314: Hospitality and Customer Service
- RTM 330: Women, Leisure, and Ethnicity in the United States
- RTM 352: Play and Human Potential
- RTM 402: Models of Play, Leisure, and Recreation
- RTM 480: Recreational Tourism
- RTM 510: Trends & Issues in Tourism, Hospitality, and Recreation
- RTM 530: Cultural Aspects and Global Perspectives in Tourism
- RTM 610: Sustainability in Hospitality and Tourism
Wimberley, L. (2019). It’s in the cards: Using tarot reading to access professional creativity. In V. Gubnitskaia & C. Smallwood (Eds.), Creativity for library career advancement: Perspective, techniques, and eureka moments. Jefferson, NC: McFarland.
Borchard, L., Wimberley, L., Eng-Ziskin, S., & Fidgeon, A. (2018.) Should we shush about the stereotype? Examining student-generated images of librarians. Journal of Practical Librarianship.
Camara, S.K., Eng-Ziskin, S., Wimberley, L., Dabbour, K. & Lee, C. (2016.) Predicting students’ intention to plagiarize: An ethical theoretical framework. Journal of Academic Ethics doi: 10.1007/s10805-016-9269-3