- Reference services
- Library instruction & liaison (including outreach and research consultations) for Deaf Studies and Liberal Studies
- Collection development for Deaf Studies and Liberal Studies
Have a suggestion for the library's collections? Fill out this Purchase Recommendation form.
Need more research help? Email me to schedule an appointment.
Want to set up an instruction session for your class? Use this Library Instruction Request Form.
- DEAF 200: Introduction to Deaf Studies
- DEAF 360: American Deaf Culture
- DEAF 412: Black Deaf Community
J.D., Berkeley Law, University of California-Berkeley
M.L.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A. (French), University of Wisconsin-Madison