The Teacher Curriculum Center (TCC) is composed of two distinct collections: the Sharon Fogarty Young Readers' Collection and the Dr. Karin J. Duran Teacher Curriculum Center Collection. The Sharon Fogarty Young Readers' Collection contains fiction and non-fiction juvenile literature ranging from pre-school through young adult levels. The Dr. Karin J. Duran Curriculum Center Collection provides access to both print and non-print materials including a wide range of interactive educational toys, games, puppets, posters and learning resources to engage students of all grade levels within an elementary or secondary school classroom.
Die Cut Room
We have collaborative tables for group study as well as a dedicated die cut room. Create custom designed posters and bulletin boards using the various die cut shapes, letters and designs. We also have markers, colored pencils and crayons available at the service desk.
TCC Loan Period
Current CSUN students have a loan period of 16-weeks. Current CSUN Faculty and Staff get a one-year loan period.
CSUN Faculty who wish to place TCC materials on Reserve can contact Nancy Davidson via email at Nancy.Davidson@csun.edu or call us at (818) 677-2501 for further assistance. Reserve materials will be for "In Library use only".
TCC Community User Card
- Courtesy borrowing card for all community members who are not enrolled as a CSUN student, staff or faculty.
- Access to the TCC Collections:
- Sharon Fogarty Young Readers' Collection contains fiction and non-fiction juvenile literature ranging from pre-school through young adult levels.
- Dr. Karin J. Duran TCC Collections (K-12 education collection)
- TCC Media (DVD's, CD's audio books)
- TCC Kits, games, puppets, posters
- Use of the die cut presses for shapes, letters and designs
- $25.00 annual fee, payable by check
- 10 item-limit
- 14-day loan period, with one renewal
- Application forms available at the TCC/Music and Media Desk on the 2nd Floor East Wing of the University Library.
- Questions? Please contact Nancy Davidson at Nancy.Davidson@csun.edu or give us a call (818) 677-2501 for more information.
The TCC is on the Second Floor, East Wing.
TCC Resource/Research Guides
- (select preceding link for full list)