Keynote Address: Charlie Frye, Chief Cartographer at Esri, on The Future of GIS
Other speakers will include:
- David Deis, CSUN Staff Cartographer
- Chris Salvano, Oviatt Library Map Collection
- Dr. Stevie Ruiz, Chicana/o Studies Department
- Dr. Amalie Orme, Geography Department
- Dr. Steve Graves, Geography Department
- Danielle Bram and Danielle De Mello, The Center for Geographical Studies
Plus a drone demonstration and free pizza lunch!
Please RSVP for this event by using the form below.
Parking is $8.00. For more information about parking please see Visitor Information.
To arrange assistance for persons with disabilities, including interpreters for deaf and hard of hearing persons, please call (818) 677-2638 in advance of the event.