Pay online by credit card using University Library Fees Storefront for:
- Library Equipment Replacement/Repair
- Library Late Fees
- Library Book Replacement
If you have a hold on your account, please note that it will take up to 24 hours for the hold to be removed.
Library fees can also be paid by check in person at the cashier window next to the Guest Services/Checkout Desk or by mail. Cash cannot be accepted, no exceptions.
If you receive a bill and feel it is in error, please ask for a supervisors at the Guest Services desk or call (818) 677-2274.
Lost or Damaged Fees for Library Materials:
- Lost or damaged items in the General Collection (books, periodicals, and media, excluding Course Reserves) flat rate: $115
- Lost or damaged items borrowed through CSU+ flat rate: $105
- Lost or damaged items borrowed from course reserves or non-CSU libraries: varies
Course Reserve Item Late Fee:
Reserve items must be returned on time from where they were borrowed—at the Reserves, Periodicals, and Microform (RPM) desk (4th floor, east wing) or TCC/Music & Media desk (2nd floor, east wing); failure to do so will result in late fees as follows:
- One-hour, two-hour and three-hour in-house Library use loans: $1 per hour, or fraction thereof, per overdue item.
- Overnight loans (items are due the next open day, one hour after the library opens): $1 per hour, or fraction thereof, per overdue item.
- One-day and two-day loans: $1 per day, per overdue item.
- Seven-day loan: 25¢ per day, per overdue item.
- Fourteen-day loan: 15¢ per day, per overdue item.
Laptops, Tablets and Learning Commons Media Equipment:
- Late fees: $10 per day or portion thereof until all parts returned.
- Lost or damaged fees: equal to the repair or replacement of the items, plus a $75 processing fee.