The PDF resources on this page require the Adobe Reader.
Circulating items from the main collection may be returned at any of the 10 Library book drops located around campus:
- Corner of Plummer and Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive (next to Charles Noski Auditorium and Juniper Hall)
- North University Drive – ADA Lot E 6 – Faculty/Staff Parking Lot (along pathway to sidewalk)
- Corner of Jacaranda Walk and Lindley. (next to Jacaranda Hall along sidewalk)
- Corner of Lindley Ave. and Matador Walk East/University Drive across the street from Citrus Hall Science Building next to Botanic Garden.
- On the walkway near Chaparral Hall, Klotz Student Health Center, and NCOD (west of Faculty/Staff Parking Lot – G3)
- Between Santa Susana Hall and the Campus Store Complex on Sierra Walk
- Corner of Mike Curb College Arts Walk and Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive (across the street from Lots B1 & B2)
- 2 Bookdrops at Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive – Sierra Center Quad area (across the street from Parking Structure B3 near the newspaper racks)
- Located on corner of Jacaranda Walks and Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive behind Bayramian Hall .
- In front of the University Library on the front portico.
NOTE: Library Technology items must be returned to the CSUN Campus Store.