The PDF resources on this page require the Adobe Reader.
Circulating items from the main collection may be returned at any of the 10 Library book drops located around campus:
- Corner of Plummer and Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive (next to Charles Noski Auditorium and Juniper Hall)
- North University Drive – ADA Lot E 6 – Faculty/Staff Parking Lot (along pathway to sidewalk)
- Corner of Jacaranda Walk and Lindley. (next to Jacaranda Hall along sidewalk)
- Corner of Lindley Ave. and Matador Walk East/University Drive across the street from Citrus Hall Science Building next to Botanic Garden.
- On the walkway near Chaparral Hall, Klotz Student Health Center, and NCOD (west of Faculty/Staff Parking Lot – G3)
- Between Santa Susana Hall and the Campus Store Complex on Sierra Walk
- Corner of Mike Curb College Arts Walk and Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive (across the street from Lots B1 & B2)
- 2 Bookdrops at Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive – Sierra Center Quad area (across the street from Parking Structure B3 near the newspaper racks)
- Located on corner of Jacaranda Walks and Etiwanda Ave./West University Drive behind Bayramian Hall .
- Outside University Library on the southeast side of the portico, next to the pickup lockers (temporary relocation).
NOTE: Library devices and equipment checked out from the LTS or CMS desks must be returned to the University Library during the partial reopening scheduled hours. For more information, call CMS at (818) 677-2595 or LTS at (818) 677-6304.