If you know the course code or instructor name,
Search the Schedule of Classes if you are unsure of your course code or instructor name.
- Some electronic texts assigned by your instructor will be posted directly to your Canvas or Moodle course website.
- CSUN students often have other options for obtaining access to print textbooks and other required readings.
- See Course Reserves FAQ for more information
Print materials and media may be on reserve at:
- Guest Services desk, first floor, library lobby – most textbooks and class materials
- Teacher Curriculum Center / Music & Media (TCC / M&M) on the second floor, east wing – Music-related class reserves, CDs, DVDs, juvenile collection, instructional materials, etc.