The Office of the Provost cordially invites you to come hear our distinguished faculty speak about their research. Panel moderated by Katherine Dabbour, Associate Dean, Oviatt Library. Read more about the Academic Affairs Research Fellows Program.
- Dr. Christoph Schaal (Mechanical Engineering at the College of Engineering and Computer Science) - Advancing Ultrasonics Knowledge for the Development of Next-Generation Applications
- Dr. Lissa Stapleton (Deaf Studies at the Michael D. Eisner College of Education) - Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Black Deaf Education: the Critical Relationship Between Space and Time
- Dr. Dmitry Rachmanov (Music at the Mike Curb College of Arts, Media and Communication) - Research and Preparation of a Scholarly Performance Edition of the Scriabin Twenty-Four Preludes, Op. 11 for publication as an Alfred Masterworks Edition
- Dr. Hui (Jimmy) Xie (Recreation and Tourism Management at the College of Health and Human Development) - Latino Grandparents’ Support for and Impact on Grandchildren’s Physical Activity
- Dr. Anaïs Valiquette L'Heureux (Criminology and Justice Studies at the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences) - California's Risks and Crises Prevention Effectiveness
- Dr. Ana Sanchez-Munoz (Chicana/o Studies at the College of Humanities) - Spanish as a Tool of Latinx Resistance against Repression in a Hostile Political Climate
- Dr. Sigalit Ronen (Management at the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics) - Secure-Based Leadership: Development and Validation of a Theory-Based Measure
Requests for accommodation services (e.g., sign language interpreters or transcribers) must be made at least five (5) business days in advance. Please call (818) 677-2638 in advance of the event.