Contact information is on the left of this screen. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org is an efficient way to reach me.
- Reference and research services (please email me at email@example.com)
- Library instruction in Communication Disorders & Sciences, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Assistive Technologies. Email me or Request a lecture
- Collection development for Communication Disorders & Sciences, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Assistive Technologies - email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form Suggest New materials
Additional instruction is also possible if faculty embed me as a librarian for their class on Moodle or Canvas
Web pages are put up shortly before the class, and may be revised after teaching because of student/faculty input. Web pages will address goals of curriculum mapping, for example, introduce basic concepts, general search techniques for introductory classes, more sophisticated research techiques for advanced classes. All classes address the professors' assignment(s) and preferences. Most lectures are in Oviatt Labs B or C, west wing of Oviatt Library's main floor.
If you need personal appointment, you can
- email email:email@example.com
- call me tel: (818) 677-3012.
- during the Fall 2017 semester you may be able to use library scheduling software . However only some of my possible appointment times will be listed. I often can adapt to your best appointment time(s)- calendar scheduler
- Assistive Technologies (Health & Human Services)
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Nursing: an Oviatt Library Research Guide
- Physical Therapy
About Marcia Henry
- Curriculum Vita - lists education background and publications
- Professional memberships in Medical Library Association, Medical Library Group of Southern California & Arizona, ALA, California Academic & Research Libraries .
- President, SEAL South, a CARL Interest group 2007
- Advisory Board member, LILi (Lifelong Information Literacy
- I like to try freely available web research tools such as
- WorldCat.org- catalogs of all major libraries. Type keywords of book's title, author's name into search box. When asked for location information, CSUN zipcode is 91330. Note also ability to purchase from Amazon
- Social networks
Profile in CSUN Faculty directory at https://www.csun.edu/faculty/profiles/marcia.henry