Step One: Go to Sunlink
- Go to CSUN career page
- What type of User are you?
- Select Student / Alumni
Step Two: Register or Log-In
- Register an account on SUNlink job board and create a profile, or Log-In with existing account
Step Three: Find job openings at the Oviatt Library
- In the search pane, type exactly as listed here:
"Oviatt Library" (include quotation marks)
- A list of Active Job Results will appear; for Student Assistant jobs
please select Library Student Assistant - General Pool
Step Four: Apply
- Open the Job application link.
- The blank job application will open in a new window; Right click the document to Save As onto your desktop or a drive
- Open and fill out the application in Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software). Though the file is a PDF, you can click Enable All Features to type directly into the empty fields
- Save your completed job application as a PDF *
Step Five: Submit!
- Head back to the Library Student Assistant - General Pool page on SUNlink
- Select the APPLY button
- An Apply Window will open, prompting you to upload and attach your resume. Please upload and attach your completed job application under Other Documents then select submit, and wait for a Library Supervisor to call you!
* Maximum file upload size is 512kb
A printable version of this information is available on our Student Jobs Instructions flier (.pdf).
Please note: If you would like to edit your job application after it has been submitted, email a request to SUNlink@csun.edu (Please allow up to 2 business days for a response
For help overcoming technical difficulties, you may contact SUNlink at (818) 677-5564 or (818) 677-2878