Search by book title or author
- Use the top search box to search by title, author, or both (e.g., Calculus Briggs will narrow your search.)
- Please note that multiple editions of a textbook may be available.
- You may also use any OneSearch page to search for course reserves by selecting “Course Reserves” in the dropdown menu next to the search box.
Browse courses with reserve items
- Click the above link and enter your professor's last name or the course code (e.g. AACT 220, same format as the CSUN course catalog) in the search box on the next page.
- Select your course and instructor from the list of search results. The link will take you to the list of reserve items.
- Note the checkout location for the reserve item -- your item could be at Guest Services (Main Floor) or TCC/Music & Media (2nd Floor.)
- No course code is necessary to access the reserve list.
- Items formerly made available through E-Reserve are being posted directly to your professor's Canvas course website.