Other CSUN Resources
To find geospatial and geographic data online, start with the CSUN Library's GIS Research Guide.
University Library Digital Collections
The University Library maintains a large digital collection repository. Some notable digital collections include:
- San Fernando Valley History
- Northridge Earthquake Photo Collection
- Tom and Ethel Bradley Center Photographs
- Water Works - Documenting Water History in Los Angeles
Geography Department Sanborn Collection
The CSUN Geography Department manages a large collection of Sanborn Fire Insurance Atlases. Please contact David Deis, Cartographer to the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences to access this collection.
Other Online Resources
Air Photo Resources
- UC Santa Barbara's Map & Imagery Laboratory.
- UC Santa Cruz's Aerial Photo Flight Index.
- UCLA's Benjamin and Gladys Thomas Air Photo Archives.
Local Historical Image Archives
- Santa Monica Public Library's Imagine Santa Monica
- Los Angeles Public Library Historical Photo Collection
- Calisphere Digital Collections