All LTS semester-long checkout items such as laptops, tablets, and hotspots due August 25, 2023 MUST be returned on or before the due date. Devices will NOT be available for renewal or to re-checkout for the Fall 2023 term.
In collaboration with Campus IT, the Device Loaner Program is currently in the process of merging with the University Library. Starting on Tuesday, August 22nd students may request a laptop, tablet, hotspot headset, and/or webcam through the Portal. After making a request and scheduling and appointment, devices will be available for pickup at the LTS desk as of Wednesday, August 23rd.
Beginning on Wednesday, August 23rd 2-week checkouts of TI-84 Calculators will be discontinued. Calculators will still be available for 3-hour checkouts from the LTS Desk.
The Library Technology Services (LTS) desk located on the Main Floor of the Library makes available a variety of technology accessories for 3-hour checkout to current students, faculty, and staff during service desk operating hours. Items such as chargers, adapters, headphones, webcams, graphing calculators, and more are available to use onsite during your time in the Library.
Tech Accessory List
|Micro USB Android Chargers||10|
|Type-C Android Chargers||10|
|iPhone Lightning Chargers||15|
|MagSafe T MacBook Chargers||9|
|USB-C MacBook Chargers||9|
|Apple Lightning to HDMI Adapter||8|
|Mac DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter||10|
|PC DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter||8|
|Type C to HDMI Adapter||10|
|USB-C to USB Adapter||5|
|Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter||5|
|Apple USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter||5|
|LG Slim Portable Disk Reader/Writer||5|
|TI-84 Plus Calculator||20|
|Monoprice Hi-Fi DJ-Style Headphones||25|
|CODi Aquila Webcam||5|
|*Actual number of devices available for checkout varies. Please visit us for real-time availability.|
- Accessory checkout is available during LTS service desk hours.
- Borrowers must be current CSUN students, faculty or staff, must hold a currently valid CSUN ID card, and have no outstanding Library fees.
- Devices cannot be reserved and are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- All checked out items must be returned to the LTS desk on or before the due date/time.
- An item is not considered returned until all components are returned.
- See Library Fees for Late, Missing or Damaged Items for fee schedule and payment.
- Any replacement fees accrued must be paid to the University Library to avoid/clear any A&R holds placed on your CSUN account.
Device Loaner Program
In collaboration with Campus IT, the LTS desk also loans out laptops, tablets, hotspots, headsets, and webcams for semester-long loans for current CSUN students through the Device Loaner Program. Students must request a device through the Portal and schedule an appointment to pick up at the LTS desk.