RETURNS: If you no longer wish to keep your items, they must be returned by the June 15, 2021 due date to the University Library which is now open from 10am to 4pm Monday through Friday to accept Library device returns.
Before coming to the Library, make sure all device components are inside the kit bag. Please wait at the Library's front entrance until an employee confirms your Library device return and lets you inside to accept the device. Wearing a mask and six-foot social distancing must be maintained when waiting to enter and while inside the Library.
RENEWALS: For students currently enrolled in Spring 2021 classes, all LTS/CMS devices with the due date of June 15, 2021 may be manually renewed to September 23, 2021 to those who still want them throughout the summer.
To renew your items please follow the steps below:
- Go to OneSearch and click "Sign In: on the top right corner to log in to your library account
- Click on the option “Student and employee login” on the pop up menu
- Log in with your CSUN portal account information. You may need to confirm the log in with DUO multifactor authentication.
- Once you are logged in, choose “My Loans” under your name on the top right drop down menu
- Here you will see a list of your Active Loans. To renew, click any item that has the “RENEW” icon. If the item is not renewable, you will see the status “NOT RENEWABLE” (see Reasons for NOT RENEWABLE below)
- If the item was successfully renewed, you will see the status “RENEWED” with the new due date of September 23, 2021.
Reasons for "NOT RENEWABLE"
- If the item shows as “NOT RENEWABLE” because of an active library fee over $9.99, hover over the NOT RENEWABLE icon to see the amount owed.
In order to renew your item, you must pay off the library fee first before you can renew. To do this, select the “FEES” menu option and click on the “Pay” link to see directions on how to pay off your fine online with a credit/debit card or go to the Storefront directly.
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the payment to be processed and for any holds to be removed.
- If the item shows as “NOT RENEWABLE” because the item is now overdue you will see the potential fine listed above the due date. The fine in red will display above the affected item.
In order to renew items with a potential fee or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Library Technology Services at (818) 677-6304 or the Creative Media Studio at (818) 677-2595, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or start a live chat session with a tech support assistant using the chat icon button on the bottom right corner.