Due to CSUN as ONE’s return to virtual learning, all LTS/CMS devices originally due December 23, 2020 have been automatically renewed to January 22, 2021.
RETURNS: For those graduating in Fall 2020 and/or will not be registering for the Spring 2021 semester, items must be returned to the CSUN Campus Store by the January 22, 2021 due date during their hours of operations.
RENEWALS: For returning students who wish to renew their items for the Spring 2021 semester please follow the steps below to renew your due date to June 15, 2021.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have NOT registered for the Spring 2021 semester yet, you will need to wait until after registration to renew your items to June 15, 2021.
To renew your due date for continuing CSUN students:
- Go to OneSearch and click "Sign In: on the top right corner to log in to your library account
- Click on the option “Student and employee login” on the pop up menu
- Log in with your CSUN portal account information
- Once you are logged in, choose “My Loans” under your name on the top right drop down menu
- Here you will see a list of your Active Loans. To renew, click any item that has the “RENEW” icon. If the item is not renewable, you will see the status “NOT RENEWABLE” (see Reasons for NOT RENEWABLE below)
- If the item was successfully renewed, you will see the status “RENEWED” with the new due date of June 15, 2021.
- If the item is renewable but you receive the error message, “The due date is already set to the renewed due date” when attempting to renew, this means that your CSUN ID expires before the renewal due date.
This could be caused by one of the cases below:
Your ID is expired because you have not registered for Spring 2021 classes yet. You will need to wait until after you register before renewing your items.
Your ID is expired because you graduated in Fall 2020 and/or will not register for the Spring 2021 semester. In this case, items must be returned to the CSUN Campus Store by the January 22, 2021 due date during their hours of operations.
Reasons for "NOT RENEWABLE"
- If the item shows as “NOT RENEWABLE” because of an active library fee over $9.99, hover over the NOT RENEWABLE icon to see the amount owed.
In order to renew your item, you must pay off the library fee first before you can renew. To do this, select the “FEES” menu option and click on the “Pay” link to see directions on how to pay off your fine online with a credit/debit card or go to the Storefront directly.
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the payment to be processed and for any holds to be removed.
- If the item shows as “NOT RENEWABLE” because the item is now overdue you will see the potential fine listed above the due date. The fine in red will display above the affected item.
In order to renew items with a potential fee or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Library Technology Services at (818) 677-6304 or the Creative Media Studio at (818) 677-2595, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or start a live chat session with a tech support assistant using the chat icon button on the bottom right corner.