A new multipurpose Production Room is now available for students to shoot a wide range of video or photo projects. The space is equipped with high-end professional lighting, sound treatment for optimal audio recording, and different colored paper backdrops perfect for interviews, video podcasts, photo shoots, and much more! Students of any major can utilize the space for their class or personal projects.
Reserve the Production Room up to two weeks in advance. Reservations are only available during open CMS service desk hours.
- Students can book up to a maximum of 3-hours per day, 12 hours per week.
- For a no-show during the first 10 minutes of the reservation, the first hour of the reservation is canceled.
- If the student does not show up within 60 minutes of the start of the original reservation, all of the remaining reserved time slots are canceled.
Room Key Check Out
Students must visit the Creative Maker Studio Desk before each reservation to check out the room key for 3-hours.
Note: If the room key is returned late, CMS 3-hour fees will be applied by $1 per hour or portion thereof for each item until all parts are returned.
|amaran 100d LED Light||2|
|Aputure Light Dome Mini II (21.5")||2|
|Impact C-Stand with Quick Release Sliding Leg||2|
|Aputure Light Storm LS 60d Daylight LED Light||1|
|Aputure LS60 Softbox||1|
|Impact C-Stand with Quick Release Sliding Leg with Boom||1|
|Filmcraft Studio Wall Blanket (72 x 80")||4|
|Studio Essentials Wall Mount for Paper Rolls||1|
|Black Background Paper||1|
|Green Background Paper||1|
|Blue Background Paper||1|
|Eisen EST3 Swivel Adjustable Height Stool||2|
- A maximum of 4 people may be in the room at a time.
- There is no food or open drinks allowed inside the room. Only water is allowed inside enclosed bottles.
- The student who reserved the room must be present throughout the reservation if other patrons are inside.
- 15-minute padding will be placed at the beginning and end of your booking to allow sufficient time for cleaning and drying.
- Repeated no-shows or failure to comply with established policies may result in suspension of CMS privileges and/or other Library privileges.
- The CMS is not responsible for the security of personal items.
- Any items left in the room may be removed by CMS staff and placed in the Library's lost and found.